Feature not listed after installation

Mar 5, 2008 at 8:13 AM
Hello, I have installed the msi without any errors, but when i look for the feature in the site features, its not listed there. Can u let me know how to get the feature listed.

thanks.
Mar 5, 2008 at 8:48 AM
Yes I could get this listed when i searched for the feature in the site collection features, but its not shown in the existing document libraries or any newly created doc libraries. Is there anything else to be done to be shown in the library settings ?

thanks.
Coordinator
Mar 6, 2008 at 5:01 PM
Hi,

This first version works only for lists (events, contacts, customs lists, survey, ...) and not for libraries (documents, wiki, images, ...) ... sorry ! This will be available in the next version.
Don't hésitate to send me feed back at laurent.cotton@bewise.fr
Mar 10, 2008 at 10:47 AM
Edited Mar 10, 2008 at 10:48 AM
Hi - I have the same issue as the one previously posted. I have installed the msi but still can't find the feature is the site features. As it is not listed I can't activate it. Would you please let me know why and if there is anything that should be done to display it? Many thanks for your help.
Mar 10, 2008 at 10:49 AM
Would you please let me know how you fix this issue? I can't see the feature in the site features. Thanks.

sarfaraz1102 wrote:
Hello, I have installed the msi without any errors, but when i look for the feature in the site features, its not listed there. Can u let me know how to get the feature listed.

thanks.

Coordinator
Mar 10, 2008 at 12:07 PM
Hi,

This feature is a Site feature and not a Web feature. To see it, you must go to "Site Settings/Site collection features" and not in "Site Settings/Site features".

sdtou wrote:
Would you please let me know how you fix this issue? I can't see the feature in the site features. Thanks.

sarfaraz1102 wrote:

thanks.

Jan 12, 2010 at 5:41 PM
Edited Jan 12, 2010 at 5:42 PM
Suchii wrote:
Hi,

This feature is a Site feature and not a Web feature. To see it, you must go to "Site Settings/Site collection features" and not in "Site Settings/Site features".

sdtou wrote:

sarfaraz1102 wrote:

thanks.

Hi , Where is this option listed?

in my WSS 3 I just see "Site Settings/Site features"

I can't find "Site Settings/Site collection features"

May 31, 2010 at 8:17 PM
Edited May 31, 2010 at 8:17 PM
Go to the actual site. eg http://sharepoint.DOMAIN.com/SUBSITE and then go to site settings. you should see "Site Collection Administration" on the far right, and under that, is "site collection features"