Assmbly not registered

Apr 22, 2008 at 11:53 PM
Hi, can't seem to get this application working, having done many uninstalls and re-installs. It seems the assembly is not registered. There is no bewise library in the \windows\assembly folder, and when sharepoint starts, i get the following error message
Load control template file /_controltemplates/DefaultTemplates.ascx failed: Could not load file or assembly 'Bewise.SharePoint.SPListDisplaySetting, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ff7b91f6a8ac16d4' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

any help please ?
thanks
david
Apr 25, 2008 at 12:12 PM
i have the similar problem. After installation, a new feature named "Display settings" is not availble

any help, please?
thanks
João
May 12, 2008 at 5:45 AM

any help on this .. ?

still waiting...

Apr 15, 2009 at 4:35 PM
I know it's been a year since the last post, but my assembly is not listed either.  The first time i installed I had the 1001 error.  But this is the second time and it said successful but it doesn't show in the features anywhere and my assembly is missing.  Do I jsut have to keep installing and reinstalling until it is there?

Thank you, it will be super helpful if I can ever get this to work.

Matt
Apr 29, 2009 at 7:41 PM
Matt,
I am also facing the same issue,can anyone help please!!!!!
Apr 29, 2009 at 11:14 PM
Hey Matt,
I have solved the issue i was having.I downloaded the source code.Built the solution and used the MSI created in the build.
After succesfully compiling the code you can find the MSI and setup.exe under the debug folder of the Bewise.Sharepoint.Install project.
Apr 29, 2009 at 11:15 PM
Hey Matt,
I have solved the issue i was having.I downloaded the source code.Built the solution and used the MSI created in the build.
After succesfully compiling the code you can find the MSI and setup.exe under the debug folder of the Bewise.Sharepoint.Install project.
You can use that MSI to install the utility and it works like a charm.